Professional laughter yoga leader Sylvie Dagenais-Douville has been promoting laughter as a proven method to help cope with stress and anxiety, promoting a healthier and more positive lifestyle.
Sylvie offers laughter Yoga workshops and conferences:
- in the workplace
- in seniors retirement residences
- in hospitals
- at community centres
- in physiotherapy centres
Laughter Yoga is what?
- laugh without having to be happy
- laugh without even having a sense of humor
- a revolution in medicine for body and mind.
Benefits of Laughter
- Laughter reduces anxiety, depression and insomnia;
- Laughter provides good oxygenation of the blood;
- Laughter reduces pain;
- Laughter increases the levels of endorphins in the body and acts as a natural painkiller;
- Laughing group promotes openness towards others;
- Laughter breaks down the barriers and allows you to make new friends quickly;
- Laughter is the high pressure controller;
- Laughter is an aerobic exercise;
- Laugh and the world laughs with you.
- International Accreditation.
Visit Laughter Yoga International for More Information.